Online legal research for solicitors and barristers practising English law
Bloomsbury Professional Law Online provides access to legal commentary and analysis from our, books, case law, looseleafs and journals, across 24 practice areas, including banking and finance law, company and commercial law and, family law banking and finance as well asnd more specialist practice areas such as clinical negligence, immigration and nationality law, mediation, partnerships and sport law.
- 24 stand-alone practice areas
- New Family Court Reports – enhanced case selection criteria -the cases that matter
- Only subscribe to the practice areas you need
- Trusted content from respected texts and leading authors
- Downloadable PDFs representing paginated pages as they appear in the original texts for use in court