The Media and Business Contracts Handbook, 5th edition is a master reference book combining a knowledge of contract, copyright and commercial practice to provide over 90 ready to use and adapt expertly drafted contracts, licences, acquisition, distribution, termination, buyout agreements and other documents and letters.
It provides the tools for the user to construct a contract in a logical format and draft the terms in language that both parties can easily understand and put into practice and the accompanying CD-ROM reduces administration time in the office and allows the user to amend the documents quickly or to cut and paste relevant sections and will also be updated.
The Media and Business Contracts Handbook has a number of functions:
1. As a starting point and framework for an agreement;
2. To compare and analyse other contracts you are working on;
3. As a background guide and training tool;
4. As a reference tool for websites and trade codes of practice;
5. The commentaries can be read as guides to the intended aims of a specific contract;
6. The checklist of clauses can be used to ensure you have covered important issues;
7. To achieve a clearer understanding of a transaction.
Previous print ISBN: 9781847039088